Thursday, August 24, 2000

8/23/00 - Cobain's Arcade - Aberdeen, S.D.

August 23, 2000
Cobain's Arcade

Soundcheck:
| My Friends [Red Hot Chili Peppers]|

Set One:
| Du Hast [Rammstein] | I'm a Bad MammaJamma (Who Works at Wendy's) | Jumpstart My Rocket | Found My Boogie | Farmlife | Philangerating | Prince Caspian [Phish] / Cake | Crystal's Answering Machine | Bumblebee |

Set Two:
| Thief / Fargo Gypsy Girl (tease) | Fargo Gypsy Girl | She Don't Love Him | Cupid | My Dad | Like a Dream | Roadhouse Blues [The Doors |


We had actually intended for tonight to be a practice. But when some of our friends showed up to visit, it turned into a mini show in which we played "rarities" and took requests.

It was a fun jam session. We hope to do more things like this. That's all. We had a little show tonight. It started at about 1 am.

Official groupies present at this show: Bryna, Becky.
If Dan had known about it, he'd have been there lickety split, no $#!+.

No comments:

Post a Comment